Thursday, October 30, 2008

Repair: Holiday Camera



Ok, so I'm a camera nut. I have around a dozen cameras around my studios. I think of each them as offering a unique new vantage point on the same set of objects/events. This is one of my favorites, an old Holiday II home movie camera, yup just like in the Wonder Years.

I did this illlo completely in Illustrator a little while back and thought it was amply suited for this weeks topic. I'll post a more detailed version a bit later for those interested.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Michael G. O’Connell said...

beautiful work… maybe i'll bring my old cameras to the studio… my wife would love that and they would have a place to live…

Emily said...

Old cameras are great fun! I have a nice little super 8… only trouble is finding places to develop the reel… nice illo!

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: Support@templateism.com

Our Team Memebers